Friday, April 27, 2007

They are gone!

After a long day and night of last minute prep, the outreach team boarded their plane bound for Belize.
Their flight was supposed to leave at 6:00AM from Seattle. This involved a midnight departure from the college. You know, I thought the students looked sleepy during class. That is nothing compared to what they look like at 3:00 in the morning! The trip to the airport was without incident but then the fun began.
The plane was late leaving Alaska, pushing it's arrival time two hours. This of course squeezed the layover time in Huston causing them to run from plane to plane. Once seated they were told that due to weather the take off would be delayed. So now they sat on the plane.
They did take off and made it to Belize city just a bit late. I got an e-mail this morning from the host, assuring me all was well.
I miss um already, well I miss Sue. Pray for them, pray for the ministry, pray for the families!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home