Monday, November 28, 2005

It was Lola's suggestion

This whole bug about blogging was sparked by a comment my daughter made to me this last weekend.  The kids were home for the Thanksgiving weekend (at least the West Coast ones were) and we were sitting around the table chatting.  Part way through a funny story, as mashed potatoes came out of her nose, she snorted that “you should have a blog.” I am not sure what the two have in common but there ya go.

Now that Word can be used to blog with I may even find this easier to keep current. With the Christmas season close at hand, it may be the wrong time to try and start this additional task. But I will never know if I don’t try.  

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Just so the world knows, Yes, I did suggest a blog. And no, I DID NOT blow mashed taters out my nose.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home