Monday, November 28, 2005

Musings

I have often wondered if it is worth the time to blog. My kids do it. I read theirs, they read each others and link to even more. So maybe it will be worth it. At least I will have a place for occasional ramblings.

The title "The Big Green Chair" stems from the fact that I spend most of my work day seated in a big green leather office chair. It is where I make many decisions and set the course for the ship I help to pilot. It is not a real ship of course, it is a small private Christian College. I hope that this blog may become some where for friends of the school to connect as well.

Occasionally I will preach from this pulpit. Occasionally I will complain from it. I do tell a fairly good story so once is a while I may entertain. I listen to the news and try to stay current with the happenings in my "corner" of the world. But most of all I will muse and ponder.

Where is this "corner?" It is in Beautiful British Columbia.

You will learn more of me as time passes.
That is if anyone actually reads this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home